From the same pulpits where brave and faithful men stood we are hearing:
- Salvation is by grace alone. There is nothing man can do toward his own salvation.
- Others are saying we are saved by faith alone.
- We are told that instrumental music is a matter of tradition or opinion.
- Pattern theology is to be rejected. We should be less rigid in our beliefs.
- The “old paths” mentality should be rejected.
- We should not believe we are the only true church.
- The Scriptures should not be used as proof texts.
- We need to give women a more prominent role in the church.
- Preachers are swapping pulpits with denominational pastors.
- Fellowship among all who believe in Christ should be practiced.