- Sorrow cannot be divorced from sin.
- Truth cannot be changed by majority vote.
- Measure your fellowman by his excellencies, not by his shortcomings.
- Since the days of Adam, men have been busy disclaiming personal responsibility.
- Men regret their words more often than they regret their silence.
- A human creed hampers faith and spiritual growth. Let us make the Christ – His life and teaching – our only creed.
- The man who speaks evil of your brother in his absence would speak evil of you in your absence. To a backbiter, lend no encouragement — Do not lend him your ear!